PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating on your holiday coach
• Seven nights dinner, bed, buffet breakfast and six lunches on board the MV Virginia
• Accommodation on board the MV Virginia in twin en-suite cabins with level beds
• Inclusive drinks packages – see opposite for details
• Overnight sailings on the outward and return journey on board P&O North Sea Ferries on a dinner, breakfast and en-suite cabin basis
• Visits to Cologne, Andernach, Boppard, Rudesheim, Mainz & Koblenz
• Included evening wine tasting in Rudesheim
• Excursions to Wiesbaden & the Neroberg
* Itinerary is subject to change.
MV VirginiaMV Virginia
What better way to discover the delights of the Rhine and Moselle than from the comfort of the warm and welcoming MV Virginia, a firm favourite with our customers who return year after year to enjoy the relaxing ambience of this fantastic ship. All cabins are in a contemporary style and provide the ideal environment to return to after a day’s sightseeing. Relax on the sun deck and soak up the sensational views as you gently meander along or relax in the comfortable lounge and enjoy the company of new found friends. Renowned for its superb service, the friendly staff of the MV Virginia, are always on hand to make sure your cruising experience is second to none and always look forward to welcoming you back again and again!
All cabins include twin beds, shower and WC, flat screen television with in-house movies, safe, hairdryer and air-conditioning ● Relax with refreshments in the stylish lounge ● Entertainment ● Sun deck ● Well furnished dining room.
* No lift on board and steps are steeper than normal. Regretfully this cruise vessel is therefore not recommended for clients with mobility difficulties.
Prices quoted are lower deck twin cabins, upgrade cabins are available at the following supplement (subject to availability)
Rear Promenade Deck Twin – £50
Main Deck Twin Cabin - £80
Promenade Deck Twin – £90
Promenade Deck Superior Twin – £120
Rhine ValleyRhine Valley
Discover the unsurpassed beauty of the Rhine Valley, the longest river in Germany, with stunning landscapes of breathtaking natural beauty. Meandering through this spectacular region, the steep vineyard-covered mountains reveal fairytale castles, mysterious ruins, majestic palaces and enchanting medieval towns.
European Holiday Insurance - tailored for you!Insurance
We require you to take out some form of holiday insurance when travelling on this holiday. You are able to purchase a travel insurance policy through National Holidays, further details are available by clicking on the 'Read more' link below. If you prefer, you may take out alternative holiday insurance but we will require you to provide us with details of the insurance policy and cover.
If you are a British citizen then you must bring your passport with you. If you are not a British citizen you should check via your own embassy whether you require a visa.
Rhine Valley Carousel
River Cruise - MV Virginia - CarouselBack to top