Cruising The Middle Rhine Valley
LIMITED-TIME OFFER! Enjoy £200pp off with codeAROSA200 until 30th June 2023. T&Cs apply*.
Once upon a time, the Middle Rhine Valley was the scene of crucial events throughout history, from dramatic battles to shipping disasters, all taking place in the shadows of over 40 imposing castles, rocky mountains and dense forests. Today, the wise old fortresses still keep watch over the mighty river, and ships are now able to safely pass the craggy slate rocks before sailing on past colourful clusters of timber-framed dwellings and impressive sandstone cathedrals. On this exciting journey we experience river cruising at its most romantic along this spectacular stretch of the Rhine, famous for its beautiful pastoral vistas such as the Lorelei Valley. Along the way, our elegant A-ROSA BRAVA meanders through a host of magical European cities, including picture-book Strasbourg, bustling Mainz and pretty Koblenz, which we explore on a guided walking tour.
*Discount is only valid on new bookings made online or offline on or after 1st May and on or before 30th June 2023. Discounts are per person and may be used on any A-ROSA river cruising break departing in September 2023. Offer is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Return coach travel and ferry crossings
- First night at a selected hotel in Belgium or the Netherlands with dinner & breakfast
- 7 nights round-trip cruise from Cologne, Germany on a premium all-inclusive basis:
- Extensive breakfast, lunch & gourmet buffet dining (includes al fresco BBQ evening)
- Special welcome and farewell dinners
- Regional specialities
- Afternoon tea & snacks
- Cooking demonstrations
- Free room service
- Tea, coffee & water available 24 hours
- High-quality drinks (11am-midnight): soft drinks, beers, sparkling wine and a selection of wines, cocktails and long drinks (exceptions are specialities subject to surcharges and champagne)
- 15% discount on spa treatments
- Bottled water, bathroom products, bathrobe and slippers in the cabin
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free use of all on-board facilities such as sauna and fitness room
- Use of on-board e-bikes for independent exploration
- On-board entertainment (includes two cultural performances)
- Guided walking tour of Koblenz
- Free A-ROSA app to help you explore each port & A-ROSA Destination Scout in Mainz
- Services of an on-board cruise director
- Port taxes
Please note: there is no seating plan or dress code; free table times ensure a relaxed atmosphere among guests.
Cruising the Middle Rhine Valley CarouselBack to top