Cruise, Steam & The Yorkshire Dales
- Duration: 5 days
- Board Basis: Half Board
- Tour Ref: D2T4109
- Travel Type: Coach
- Excursions: 4
5 Days Away
A wonderful five day adventure to enjoy the sights of the Yorkshire Dales, beautiful Bolton Abbey, a lovely journey by rail on the Embsay Steam Railway, and a canal cruise from Skipton. All along with the assurance of splendid hotel accommodation for a very special break.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Britannia Hotel, Bramhope
● Indoor heated swimming pool
● Visit to Bolton Abbey and a journey on the Embsay Steam Railway
● Inclusive tour to enjoy the delights of the Yorkshire Dales taking in the sights of Settle, Hawes and Grassington
● An inclusive canal cruise from Skipton
● Visits to lovely Haworth and Harrogate.
The Yorkshire Dales is an area of great natural beauty and a wonderful place to visit on a coach holiday. This area was designated as a national park in 1954 because of its beautiful rolling countryside, amazing wildlife and cultural heritage.
Consisting of over twenty main dales, all of which vary in character and atmosphere, its breath-taking scenery is why people return year after year.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Yorkshire Dales CarouselBack to top