Cruise, Steam & The Yorkshire Dales
- Duration: 3 days
- Board Basis: Half Board
- Tour Ref: D2T1990
- Travel Type: Coach
- Excursions: 4
3 Days Away
A wonderful break to enjoy Bolton Abbey, a lovely journey by rail on the Embsay Steam Railway, an excursion through the beautiful Yorkshire Dales, plus a delightful canal cruise from Skipton.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating
• Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Britannia Hotel, Bramhope
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Leisure suite with heated indoor swimming pool
• Inclusive journey on the Embsay Steam Railway along with a visit to delightful Bolton Abbey
• A beautiful tour to enjoy the Yorkshire Dales, taking in the sights of Settle, Hawes, Aysgarth and Grassington
• An inclusive canal cruise from Skipton.
The Yorkshire Dales is an area of great natural beauty and a wonderful place to visit on a coach holiday. This area was designated as a national park in 1954 because of its beautiful rolling countryside, amazing wildlife and cultural heritage.
Consisting of over twenty main dales, all of which vary in character and atmosphere, its breath-taking scenery is why people return year after year.
Yorkshire Dales CarouselBack to top