Cruise, Steam & The Yorkshire Dales
2 Days Away
A sensational weekend away with a full, included itinerary as we enjoy a delightful canal cruise from lovely Skipton, a journey on the nostalgic steam railway to Bolton Abbey, along with the sights of the Yorkshire Dales and the welcome of delightful Grassington.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• One night dinner, bed and breakfast at the Mecure Bankfield Hotel, Bingley
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Included visit to lovely Skipton for the Saturday market
• Included canal cruise, plus a journey on board the wonderful Embsay Steam Railway
• Scenic journey through the Yorkshire Dales to beautiful Grassington.
The Yorkshire Dales is an area of great natural beauty and a wonderful place to visit on a coach holiday. This area was designated as a national park in 1954 because of its beautiful rolling countryside, amazing wildlife and cultural heritage.
Consisting of over twenty main dales, all of which vary in character and atmosphere, its breath-taking scenery is why people return year after year.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Yorkshire Dales CarouselBack to top