PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Three nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast at the Coventry Hill Hotel, Allesley
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Evening entertainment and New Year festivities
● Included admission to Warwick Castle
● Delightful tour through the beautiful Cotswolds villages, with stops at Stow on the Wold and Bourton on the Water.
The CotswoldsThe Cotswolds
One of the unspoilt regions of England, the lovely Cotswolds, an area of outstanding natural beauty, covers six English counties and draws coach trips visitors from all over the world.
Renowned for its rolling meadows, meandering river valleys, pretty woodland, gentle hillsides and of course it’s sleepy ancient limestone villages and market towns, the area hasn’t changed much for over 300 years.
The Cotswolds Carousel
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistanceBack to top