Cotswolds Luxury & Bath Christmas Market
3 Days Away
A superb weekend away to enjoy the picturesque charm of the Cotswolds, taking in Stow on the Wold, Bourton on the Water. Along with the beautiful city of Bath and its wonderful Christmas market.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Two nights’ dinner, bed & breakfast at the Holiday Inn Hotel, Swindon
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Leisure suite with heated indoor swimming pool
● Full-day excursion to historic Bath for the famous Christmas markets
● Included journeys through the delightful Cotswolds country with visits to Stow on the Wold and idyllic Bourton on the Water.
The delightful city of Bath offers a unique experience and is a great place to visit on a UK coach holiday. It is the only city in the UK to be named a World Heritage Site.
Rich in diversity, its most famous attraction is of course its natural hot springs at the Roman Baths, a magnificent temple and bathing complex.
The CotswoldsThe Cotswolds
One of the unspoilt regions of England, the lovely Cotswolds, an area of outstanding natural beauty, covers six English counties and draws coach trips visitors from all over the world.
Renowned for its rolling meadows, meandering river valleys, pretty woodland, gentle hillsides and of course it’s sleepy ancient limestone villages and market towns, the area hasn’t changed much for over 300 years.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Bath CarouselBack to top