Coronation Street - The Tour
2 Days Away
Coronation Street The Tour returns with a guided visit to the cobbles of the streets where Britain’s favourite soap is filmed, visiting the external sets at MediaCityUK in Manchester. Hear first hand the fascinating stories and filming secrets from the studio guides as you’re given the chance to stroll Coronation Street, Rosamund Street and the newly extended Victoria Street to see Roy's Rolls, The Kabin, Underworld and of course – the Rovers Return. Head behind the scenes to discover the wonders of the production process, capture your time on set with a selfie and see the iconic locations you’ve watched on your screen for over 50 years!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating
● One night dinner, bed & breakfast at the Adelphi Hotel, Liverpool
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● ‘2 for 1’ drinks at the bar for three hours on Sunday evening
● Evening entertainment including a special tribute act
● Visit to Liverpool
● Admission to ‘Coronation Street - The Tour’ at MediaCityUK, Manchester.
All guests will be subject to a person and bag search. Please only bring essential items and keep belongings to a minimum.
The following items are permitted on the tour:
• Small bags including handbags (under 40cm x 35cm x 19cm)
• Large bags including shopping bags (over 40cm x 35cm x 19cm)
• Any item where the contents cannot be verified on search such as wrapped presents/gifts
* Please note there are no temporary storage facilities for non-permitted bags, so it will be left to the guest to find a safe temporary storage facility. *
Coronation Street - The Tour
Get in amongst the drama with this exclusive Coronation Street: The Tour. Having graced our televisions for over 50 years, we can confirm the Nation’s most iconic cobbled street is allowing public access to Weatherfield!
For a limited time only, you can immerse yourself in everything Coronation Street with this guided tour, located at the brand new TV Set at MediaCityUK in Manchester. With access externally to all of the street’s most recognisable places; plus an exclusive look behind the scenes, this tour will give you the opportunity to enjoy this much-loved soap beyond the screen and experience the Coronation street life first hand.
A city steeped in history, culture and attractions, Liverpool is one of the most popular city break destinations in the UK and makes a great destination for a coach break.
Liverpool's most famous sons “The Beatles” are celebrated across the city; from the exhibition in the Albert Dock to the famous Cavern Club where the lads once played, you can map out their incredible journey amongst the vibrancy and history that radiates throughout this city.
Your Tribute Act
Sunday 30th September – The Beatles
Sunday 4th November – Elvis
Sunday 11th November – The Beatles
Sunday 25th November - Rod Stewart
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Coronation Street - The Tour 2018 carouselBack to top