PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Classical Andalucía – Seville, Cordoba & AlhambraClassical Andalucía – Seville, Cordoba & Alhambra
Just across the Strait of Gibraltar from Morocco lies sun-soaked Andalucía, one of the most beautiful corners of Europe. On this delightful break we discover stunning cities steeped in history, with a culture heavily influenced by the legacy left by Roman and Moorish rulers over the centuries. Highlights include a visit to the striking Alhambra Palace and the vibrant city of Seville, set on the banks of the Guadalquivir River.
- Return flights to Málaga
- Airport taxes and luggage allowance (one piece of checked-in hold luggage per person)
- Airport transfers in Spain
- 4 nights at the 4-star AluaSun Costa Hotel, Torremolinos with dinner & breakfast
- 2 nights at the 4-star Hotel Abades Benacazon, near Seville with dinner & breakfast
- Overnight stay at the 4-star AC Hotel, Cordoba with dinner & breakfast
- Excursions to Ronda, Seville & Málaga
- Guided tours of Ronda, Seville, Cordoba, Málaga & the Alhambra Palace
- Admission to Seville Cathedral, the Great Mosque and Cathedral of Cordoba & the Alhambra Palace and Generalife
- Escorted by a tour manager in Spain
Classical Andalucia - Seville, Cordoba & Alhambra CarouselClassical Andalucia - Seville, Cordoba & Alhambra Carousel Back to top