Christmas Markets & Wine Tasting At The Virgilio
7 Days Away
A wonderful seven day holiday to enjoy the beauty of Italy at this special time of year. Enjoy the charm of the Christmas Markets, inclusive wine tasting and a stay at the popular Virgilio Hotel – splendid!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating
● Overnight stops in both directions on a bed & continental breakfast basis
● Four nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Hotel Virgilio, Riva del Garda
● Five inclusive drinks each evening ( for three nights) with a choice of beers, wines, spirits & soft drinks (as advertised on arrival)
● Excursions to enjoy the fabulous Christmas markets in Arco & Rango
● Two hour wine & food tasting at the stunning Agraria de Riva.
Lake GardaLake Garda
Think of colourful boats bobbing on blue shimmering waters, pretty towns and villages, ancient castles, vineyards and olive groves and you have the essence of spectacular Lake Garda.
The largest freshwater lake in Italy, located half way between Brescia and Verona and Venice and Milan, was originally formed by glaciers.
European Holiday Insurance - tailored for you!Insurance
We require you to take out some form of holiday insurance when travelling on this holiday. You are able to purchase a travel insurance policy through National Holidays, further details are available by clicking on the 'Read more' link below. If you prefer, you may take out alternative holiday insurance but we will require you to provide us with details of the insurance policy and cover.
If you are a British citizen then you must bring your passport with you. If you are not a British citizen you should check via your own embassy whether you require a visa.
Please note: If you are travelling to Ireland, a passport is not required however we advise bringing a valid form of Photo ID such as a passport or a driving license.
Lake Garda CarouselBack to top