Christmas In Prague – Going Solo
10 Days Away
Experience a magical Christmas in Prague, where the sights and sounds of the festive season are a delight to behold! Imagine the historic Old Town Square lit up with dazzling lights and traditional market stalls, the smell of cinnamon sugar filling the air and a towering Christmas tree that Santa himself would be proud of. Don’t miss this fabulous break, which includes a guided city and castle tour, a dinner cruise, two restaurant lunches and more!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Return coach travel and ferry crossings
- First and last night on a bed and breakfast basis in Germany (last night with a light evening meal)
- 5 nights at the 4-star Hotel Duo, Prague with breakfast plus 3 dinners
- Christmas Day lunch & dinner in a restaurant in Prague
- 2 lunches in restaurants in Prague
- Guided tours of Prague & Prague Castle
- Dinner cruise in Prague
- Excursion to Kutná Hora
- En-route visit to Nuremberg
- Local guide on excursions
- Escorted by a tour manager
NO SINGLE SUPPLEMENT
The city of a hundred spires, Prague – the mother of cities, magical Prague, these are just three titles which the capital of the Czech Republic proudly wears. It has an extraordinary charm about it which can be sensed in every season.
Prague CarouselBack to top