Christmas Festivities On The Isle Of Wight At The Burlington Hotel
5 Days Away - 2021
With award-winning sandy beaches, enchanting villages and a magical atmosphere at this special time of year, the Isle of Wight is a delightful place to spend Christmas! Our festive getaway to remember includes a traditional Christmas lunch with all the trimmings and an excursion to the picturesque towns of Ryde and Cowes, as well as a wonderful island highlights tour.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Return coach travel and ferry crossings
- 4 nights at the 2-star Burlington Hotel, Sandown with dinner & breakfast. Christmas Day includes breakfast, a traditional Christmas lunch and a candlelit evening buffet
- Glass of wine before dinner on first evening
- Lunch on Christmas Eve
- Songs of PraiseBig Sing, tea & Christmas cake on Christmas Day
- Afternoon bingo, quiz, tea & biscuits on Boxing Day
- Entertainment every evening
- Free island highlights tour (Shanklin, Ventnor, Alum Bay, Yarmouth & Newport)
- Free excursion to Ryde & Cowes
Join National Holidays on a stunning coach holiday and discover why Sandown is a magnet to holiday makers year after year. On the South East Coast of the Isle of Wight, lies Sandown, a typical Victorian seaside resort, yet surrounded by a stunning array of natural features. From the traditional seaside attractions of amusement arcades, beautiful blue flag beaches, a stunning esplanade and pier to nature reserves, woodlands and even a petrified forest – Sandown has them all.
The Isle of WightThe Isle of Wight
With a wonderful mild climate, shimmering waters and sixty miles of award-winning sandy beaches, the Isle of Wight has been a favourite coach holiday destination for generations.
Discover the incredible range of things to do for all ages and interests, from seaside towns and enchanting villages to fun-packed theme parks and magnificent heritage sites including Queen Victoria’s favourite retreat, Osborne House, with spectacular grounds and sumptuous royal apartments. Or how about climbing aboard the Isle of Wight Steam Railway for great views around the island?
Isle of Wight CarouselIsle of Wight Carousel
Sandown CarouselBack to top