Christmas Festivities On The Ayrshire Coast & Glasgow
5 Days Away
Enjoy a sensational-value, five-day Christmas holiday featuring plenty of festive fun at our hotel and the chance to discover Scotland’s contrasting sights. On Christmas Eve we visit vibrant Glasgow, beautifully decorated for the season, before spending Boxing Day exploring the stunning scenery and towns along the Ayrshire coast.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Return coach travel
- 4 nights at the 2-star Adamton Country House Hotel, Prestwick with dinner & full English breakfast. Christmas Day includes breakfast, a traditional Christmas lunch and a light evening buffet
- Welcome drink
- After dinner tea & coffee every evening
- Light entertainment every evening
- Free excursion to Glasgow
- Free excursion to the Ayrshire Coast (Ayr & Troon)
- Included visit to Gretna Green
The lively and modern city of Glasgow is the largest in Scotland, boasting a wealth of art and culture and the best shopping outside of London, with everything to offer from high street stores and designer labels to speciality outlets for the more unique items.
Enjoy the city’s impressive architecture including Glasgow Tower and The Science Centre, reflecting Glasgow’s cosmopolitan lifestyle perfectly.
Festive Image carouselBack to top