Christmas Festivities In The Cotswolds - Going Solo
5 Days Away - 2021
Come and join us on a hassle-free, festive break in great company, complete with a traditional Christmas lunch and entertainment every evening at our lovely hotel. Christmas Eve offers the perfect chance to soak up Birmingham’s festive atmosphere before enjoying a fun-filled pantomime performance together, while on Boxing Day we discover the magic of two Cotswold villages, beautifully decorated with twinkling lights and sparkling trees.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Return coach travel
- 4 nights at the 2-star Royal Court Hotel, Coventry with dinner & full English breakfast (double or twin room for sole occupancy). Christmas Day includes breakfast, a traditional Christmas lunch and a light evening buffet
- Welcome drink
- After dinner tea & coffee every evening
- Light entertainment every evening
- Pantomime ticket
- Free excursion to Birmingham
- Free excursion to the Cotswolds (Stow-on-the-Wold & Broadway)
- Going Solo host at the hotel
The CotswoldsThe Cotswolds
One of the unspoilt regions of England, the lovely Cotswolds, an area of outstanding natural beauty, covers six English counties and draws coach trips visitors from all over the world.
Renowned for its rolling meadows, meandering river valleys, pretty woodland, gentle hillsides and of course it’s sleepy ancient limestone villages and market towns, the area hasn’t changed much for over 300 years.
The Cotswolds Carousel
Britain’s second largest city, Birmingham, ticks all the boxes for a short family break or action-packed weekend with friends.
The city is a vibrant place, brimming with popular tourist attractions as well as a bustling shopping and restaurant scene.Back to top