Christmas Festivities In Llandudno At The Marine Hotel
5 Days Away - 2021
The beautiful coastline of North Wales and the delights of Llandudno await on this enchanting festive break. Including a traditional Christmas lunch with all the trimmings and sparkling entertainment at our fantastic hotel, as well as excursions to historic Caernarfon, charming Betws-y-Coed and the stunning Isle of Anglesey, this is the perfect way to spend Christmas!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Return coach travel
- 4 nights at the 3-star Marine Hotel, Llandudno with dinner
- Mulled wine with a mince pie on arrival
- Cooked breakfast on two mornings
- Brunch on Christmas Eve and Boxing Day
- 4-course traditional lunch on Christmas Day
- Cream tea every afternoon
- Gift from Santa
- Festive entertainment every evening
- Free excursion to Caernarfon & Betws-y-Coed
- Free excursion to the Isle of Anglesey
Festive Image carousel
Wales’ largest resort with the attractions to match - so whether you fancy a ride in the UK’s only cable hauled tramway to the top of the Great Orme, standing majestically over Llandudno’s bay, or perhaps a stroll down the longest pier in Wales with its traditional stalls and entertainment, Llandudno is the perfect coach trip destination and offers a great time for all ages at any time of year.
Discover picturesque Snowdonia, with rugged mountain peaks, long sandy beaches, crystal clear lakes and an array of wonderful historic sites and attractions to see.
Snowdon is the highest mountain in England and Wales and is well known for the spectacular Mountain Railway allowing you to explore the beautiful landscape at the rooftop of Wales.
Llandudno CarouselBack to top