Christmas Festivities In Great Yarmouth
5 Days Away - 2021
With a whole host of attractions dotted around the town and festive lights illuminating the seafront, Norfolk’s premier coastal resort of Great Yarmouth is a delightful place to spend Christmas. We combine plenty of fun and indulgence at our fabulous hotel, from daily cream tea and a festive lunch to entertainment every evening. We also enjoy included excursions to the charming town of Aldeburgh and the historic city of Norwich.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Return coach travel
- 4 nights at the 3-star Carlton Hotel, Great Yarmouth with dinner
- Mulled wine with a mince pie on arrival
- Cooked breakfast on two mornings
- Brunch on Christmas Eve and Boxing Day
- 4-course traditional lunch on Christmas Day
- Cream tea every afternoon
- Gift from Santa
- Festive entertainment every evening
- Free excursion to Aldeburgh
- Free excursion to Norwich
Great Yarmouth CarouselBack to top
Carlton Hotel, Great Yarmouth Carlton Hotel, Great Yarmouth
The striking Carlton Hotel is located in a superb position on Marine Parade and boasts marvellous sea views. Just a short stroll from the sandy beach, promenade and traditional attractions of Great Yarmouth, the hotel also offers a fabulous entertainment programme, superb facilities and a warm welcome.
Hotel Features: Bedrooms with en-suite facilities, TV, telephone, hairdryer and tea/coffee-making facilities • Bar • Restaurant • Lounge • Live entertainment • Free Wi-Fi • LiftBack to top