Christmas Festivities At The Palace Buxton
5 Days - 2021
Don’t miss this five-day festive getaway, staying at the lovely Palace Hotel in Buxton! Nestled on the edge of the spectacular Peak District National Park, this is a magical place to spend Christmas. Enjoy the fabulous festivities at our hotel as well as included excursions to the charming market town of Bakewell and the historic city of Chester, where the ancient Rows are beautifully illuminated at this special time of year.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Return coach travel
- 4 nights at the 3-star Palace Hotel, Buxton with dinner & full English breakfast. Christmas Day includes breakfast, a traditional Christmas lunch and a light evening buffet
- Welcome drink
- After dinner tea & coffee every evening
- Light entertainment every evening
- Free excursion to Bakewell
- Free excursion to Chester
Peak District Carousel
Situated on the picturesque River Dee and surrounded by a two mile ring of Roman Walls, Chester is a medieval city and a top coach holiday destination, boasting the largest Roman amphitheatre in Britain.
You can’t go wrong when choosing Chester with plenty to see and do in the area.