Christmas At The Daresbury Park
5 Days Away
A terrific five day Christmas holiday with a full, included itinerary to celebrate the festive season in style, together with the assurance of great hotel accommodation with excellent leisure facilities.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Daresbury Park Hotel, Warrington
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Special Christmas Dinner with all the trimmings
● Full programme of evening entertainment and festivities
● Leisure suite with heated indoor swimming pool
● Included itinerary taking in vibrant Liverpool, historic Chester and the sights of the glorious Derbyshire Peaks.
A city steeped in history, culture and attractions, Liverpool is one of the most popular city break destinations in the UK and makes a great destination for a coach break.
Liverpool's most famous sons “The Beatles” are celebrated across the city; from the exhibition in the Albert Dock to the famous Cavern Club where the lads once played, you can map out their incredible journey amongst the vibrancy and history that radiates throughout this city.
Situated on the picturesque River Dee and surrounded by a two mile ring of Roman Walls, Chester is a medieval city and a top coach holiday destination, boasting the largest Roman amphitheatre in Britain.
You can’t go wrong when choosing Chester with plenty to see and do in the area.
Festive Image carousel
Daresbury Park CarouselBack to top