Christmas & New Year In Benidorm
14 Days Away - 2023
If you’ve ever dreamed of escaping to a warmer, sunnier climate during the festive season, then join us on our wonderful yuletide break to Benidorm. Located halfway down Spain’s sunny east coast, Benidorm is blessed with mild, clement weather almost all year round and is within easy reach of some of Spain’s prettiest cities, historic towns, and picturesque resorts. With a range of excursions along the coast as well as plenty of time to enjoy the festivities at the hotel, this is a delightful way to spend Christmas and ring in the New Year.
PRICE FROM ? £1249 per person
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Return coach travel and ferry crossings
- First and last night on a bed and breakfast basis in France
- Additional overnight stays on outward and return journey on a half-board basis on the Costa Brava
- 9 nights at the 3-star Pueblo Hotel, Benidorm with full board (includes gala dinners on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve)
- Entertainment some evenings
- Excursions to Valencia, Denia, Javea & Guadalest
- Services of a resort representative
Optional excursion to Alicante (£17pp)
BenidormBenidorm Back to top