Chester City Spectacular
2 Days Away
A sensational weekend away to enjoy and explore one of Britain’s finest historic cities. With a spectacular array of Roman, Saxon and Norman architecture, this best-loved destination promises a fantastic two day break. Experience the wonderful shopping facilities and the ancient “Rows”, admire the magnificent cathedral, the historic castle and amazing city walls. All this with an included guided city tour and excellent hotel accommodation.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• One night dinner, bed and breakfast at the Holiday Inn Hotel, Chester South
• Leisure suite with heated indoor swimming pool
• Inclusive guided tour by coach of historic Chester
• Free time to explore the attractions of the city.
Situated on the picturesque River Dee and surrounded by a two mile ring of Roman Walls, Chester is a medieval city and a top coach holiday destination, boasting the largest Roman amphitheatre in Britain.
You can’t go wrong when choosing Chester with plenty to see and do in the area.
Chester CarouselBack to top