Chester Christmas & Bakewell Fayre
2 Days Away
A wonderful festive weekend away to enjoy the delights of historic Chester and its Christmas Markets along with a visit to beautiful Bakewell for the annual Christmas Festival, promising an amazing display of Christmas trees in a delightful setting. Enjoy one night dinner, bed and breakfast at our select hotel, along with coach travel throughout for a relaxing festive breakaway.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• One night dinner, bed and breakfast at our select hotel
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Visit to Chester for the splendid Christmas markets
• Visit to beautiful Bakewell for the annual Christmas Festival.
Situated on the picturesque River Dee and surrounded by a two mile ring of Roman Walls, Chester is a medieval city and a top coach holiday destination, boasting the largest Roman amphitheatre in Britain.
You can’t go wrong when choosing Chester with plenty to see and do in the area.
Chester CarouselBack to top