Chester & Cheshire Oaks
2 Days Away
The historic splendour of Chester and one of the leading designer outlets in the North-West await on this terrific weekend away. All together with one of our most highly regarded hotels.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● One night dinner, bed and breakfast at the Best Western Crewe Arms Hotel
● All bedrooms with full en-suite facilities
● Visit to historic Chester
● Visit to the splendid Cheshire Oaks, with over 120 stores waiting to be explored.
Situated on the picturesque River Dee and surrounded by a two mile ring of Roman Walls, Chester is a medieval city and a top coach holiday destination, boasting the largest Roman amphitheatre in Britain.
You can’t go wrong when choosing Chester with plenty to see and do in the area.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Chester CarouselBack to top