Castle Howard & Harewood House
2 Days Away
A spectacular weekend away to enjoy two of Britain’s finest historic attractions. Explore the magnificent setting of Castle Howard, with its breathtaking landscapes, idyllic gardens, lakeside walks and stunning architecture, along with Harewood House, one of Yorkshire’s finest treasures with over one hundred acres of exquisite gardens surrounding this palatial Georgian mansion.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● One night dinner, bed and breakfast at the Holiday Inn Hotel, Wakefield
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Included admission to Castle Howard house, gardens and attractions
● Included admission to wonderful Harewood House, with its extensive gardens and amazing bird garden.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Castle Howard CarouselBack to top