Canterbury & Rochester Christmas Market
2 Days Away
Enjoy the timeless appeal of Canterbury Christmas Market. Wander through the medieval streets, browse the stalls and pick up that special gift at this traditional Yuletide market located in the heart of the city. Along with the Rochester Christmas Market with an array of gifts, street entertainers and wonderful food stalls all combining to create a magical Christmas atmosphere.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• One night dinner, bed & breakfast at The Grand Burstin Hotel, Folkestone
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Cabaret entertainment
• ‘2 for 1’ drinks at the bar three hours on Sunday evening
• Included visit to historic Canterbury for the Christmas Market
• Included visit to Rochester for the Christmas Market.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Christmas Market carouselBack to top