Cannes & The French Riviera
- Duration: 9 days
- Board Basis: Half Board
- Tour Ref: D2T5300
- Travel Type: Coach
- Excursions: 3
9 Days Away
A sensational nine day holiday to enjoy the glitz and glamour of the elegant French Riviera, with sweeping boulevards, promenades, elegant shops and relaxing cafes. We include magical excursions to discover the jewels of the French Riviera, with visits to the fashionable resort of Monte Carlo and Monaco, the stunning coastline resorts of Antibes and Nice plus a drive to see the spectacular views at the fantastic Verdon Gorge, the European Grand Canyon.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating on your holiday coach
● Six nights dinner, bed and continental breakfast at the Hotel Thomas, Le Cannet
● A full day excursion featuring Antibes and Nice
● The opportunity to experience the stunning Verdon Gorge
● A visit to glamorous Monte Carlo and Monaco
● Overnight stops on the outward and return journey on a bed and continental breakfast basis.
Once a small fishing village, now a glamorous jewel on the French Riviera, glittering Cannes offers its visitors sparkling azure waters, golden beaches and an array of historic attractions.
Monte CarloMonte Carlo
World famous as a place of glitz and glamour, Monte Carlo attracts the rich and famous, and the super rich (!) due to it’s favourable tax laws and fabulous position on the sophisticated Mediterranean coast, in easy reach of Cannes, Nice and St. Tropez.
Residents include the likes of Bono, Lewis Hamilton and Roger Moore as well as the ruling Grimaldi family who live in the Palace of Monaco high above Monte Carlo marina.
Cannes CarouselBack to top