Buxton Twixmas At The Palace
4 Days Away
Take Christmas that little bit further and enjoy a fabulous Twixmas break with the comfort of coach travel throughout, free time to explore beautiful Buxton and great hotel accommodation.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Three nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast at the Palace Hotel, Buxton
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Leisure facilities with heated indoor swimming pool
● Included excursion to historic Chester
● Opportunity to enjoy the sights of the glorious Peak District, along with the timeless appeal of Buxton, with the attractions of the town just footsteps from our magnificent hotel.
Situated on the picturesque River Dee and surrounded by a two mile ring of Roman Walls, Chester is a medieval city and a top coach holiday destination, boasting the largest Roman amphitheatre in Britain.
You can’t go wrong when choosing Chester with plenty to see and do in the area.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Buxton at the Palace CarouselBack to top