Buxton New Year At The Palace
4 Days Away
A special New Year break to enjoy the welcome of the marvellous Palace Hotel in Buxton, with the backdrop of the majestic Peak District, all along with great entertainment, excellent facilities and a visit to historic Chester.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Palace Hotel, Buxton
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Evening entertainment and New Year festivities
● Leisure suite with heated indoor swimming pool
● Included itinerary taking in the beautiful Derbyshire Peak District, along with included an excursion to Chester
● Time to enjoy the delightful setting of Buxton.
Situated on the picturesque River Dee and surrounded by a two mile ring of Roman Walls, Chester is a medieval city and a top coach holiday destination, boasting the largest Roman amphitheatre in Britain.
You can’t go wrong when choosing Chester with plenty to see and do in the area.
New Year carousel
Buxton at the Palace CarouselBack to top