Buxton New Year At The Palace
4 Days Away
A special New Year break to enjoy the welcome of the marvellous Palace Hotel in Buxton, with the backdrop of the majestic Peak District, all along with great entertainment, excellent facilities and a visit to historic Chester.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Three nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast at the Palace Hotel, Buxton
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Evening entertainment and New Year festivities
● Leisure suite with heated indoor swimming pool
● Included itinerary taking in the beautiful Derbyshire Peak District, along with included an excursion to Chester
● Time to enjoy the delightful setting of Buxton.
Situated on the picturesque River Dee and surrounded by a two mile ring of Roman Walls, Chester is a medieval city and a top coach holiday destination, boasting the largest Roman amphitheatre in Britain.
You can’t go wrong when choosing Chester with plenty to see and do in the area.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Buxton at the Palace CarouselBack to top