Buxton Christmas At The Palace
5 Days Away
An outstanding five day Christmas holiday, with opportunity to enjoy the welcome of the marvellous Palace Hotel in Buxton, with the beautiful backdrop of the glorious Derbyshire Peak District, along with the best in hospitality, luxury accommodation, fabulous facilities and great entertainment.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Palace Hotel, Buxton
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Special Christmas Dinner with all the trimmings
● Full programme of evening entertainment and festivities
● Included itinerary taking in the unspoilt beauty of the Derbyshire Peak District and the famous attractions of Chester, along with the timeless appeal of beautiful Buxton.
Situated on the picturesque River Dee and surrounded by a two mile ring of Roman Walls, Chester is a medieval city and a top coach holiday destination, boasting the largest Roman amphitheatre in Britain.
You can’t go wrong when choosing Chester with plenty to see and do in the area.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Buxton at the Palace CarouselBack to top