Buxton & River In The Sky
2 Days Away
Two very special days away combining the beautiful sights of the Derbyshire Peak District, the welcome of Buxton, the perfect setting of Llangollen and an inclusive cruise along the world-famous Llangollen Canal with its breath-taking aqueduct – some 126 feet high!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● One night dinner, bed & breakfast at the Tillington Hall Hotel, Staffordshire
● All bedrooms with en suite facilities
● Included journey through the Derbyshire Peak District, with a stop at delightful Buxton
● Included tour to lovely Llangollen, with its inclusive cruise along the Llangollen Canal and across the famous aqueduct – a truly unforgettable experience.
Located on the banks of the River Dee and surrounded by rolling Welsh hills, Llangollen is a picturesque little town that’s brimming with things to do.
Dating back to the 7th century, the vibrant town is part of an eleven mile stretch of canal which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
In the town you will find plenty of quirky boutiques and independent shops, plus stunning waterside walks and exquisite surrounding countryside, best viewed from a steam train or horse pulled canal trip.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Buxton carouselBack to top