PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout with reserved seating
• One night dinner, bed and breakfast at the Sporting Lodge Hotel, Leigh
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Indoor heated swimming pool
• Visit to Bury Market, with its astonishing array of stalls and vibrant atmosphere
• Visit to vibrant Liverpool.
Bury MarketBury Market
Join National Holidays for a shopping break with a difference as we head to one of the oldest and most popular markets in the UK, in the Lancashire town of Bury.
Voted Best Market Attraction in 2015, Bury Market is one of the most popular shopping destinations in the North of England, featuring over 400 stalls selling everything from meat and groceries to clothing and jewellery.
A great day out for shopping enthusiasts where you can buy anything and everything in one location.
A city steeped in history, culture and attractions, Liverpool is one of the most popular city break destinations in the UK and makes a great destination for a coach break.
Liverpool's most famous sons “The Beatles” are celebrated across the city; from the exhibition in the Albert Dock to the famous Cavern Club where the lads once played, you can map out their incredible journey amongst the vibrancy and history that radiates throughout this city.
Bury Market Carousel
Liverpool - CarouselBack to top