Brighton Christmas Celebration
5 Days Away
With its lovely promenade, magnificent Royal Pavilion and delightful shopping ‘Lanes’, Brighton is one of Britain’s favourite resorts. Enjoy a special Christmas holiday at the Royal Albion Hotel – perfectly positioned on the seafront. A wonderful Christmas celebration.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Four nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast at the Royal Albion Hotel, Brighton
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Special Christmas dinner, with all the trimmings
● Evening entertainment and festivities
● Inclusive excursion along the coast to Eastbourne.
Brighton is a cosmopolitan seaside resort offering handsome squares, gracious terraces, fine crescents and distinguished architecture. It offers many attractions for the coach break visitor, from music festivals, arts and culture to great shopping, nightlife and the fabulous seafront.
Brighton became a popular destination with day trippers from London during the 18th Century after the arrival of the railway in 1841 and during the Victorian era saw the building of many major attractions including the Grand Hotel, along with the West and Palace Piers.
Festive Image carouselBack to top