PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• Two nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Britannia Roundhouse Hotel, Bournemouth
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• ‘2 for 1’ drinks at the bar for three hours each evening.
• Sensational evening entertainment with tributes acts
• Free time to explore the resort attractions of Bournemouth.
Your Tribute Acts
Friday 9th November – Tributes to Michael Buble & Neil Diamond
Friday 16th November – Tributes to Dolly Parton & Johnny Cash
Friday 30th November – Tributes to Adele & Celine Dion
Friday 7th December – Tributes to Elvis & Tom Jones.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Bournemouth CarouselBack to top