PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating
• Three nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Majestic Hotel, Bournemouth
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Four inclusive drinks on Saturday with a choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
• Evening entertainment including two special tributes acts
• Excursion to Lyndhurst and The New Forest
Your Tribute Acts
15th February - Tom Jones & Elvis Presley
22nd February – Rod Stewart & Elton John
1st March - Lionel Richie & Diana Ross
8th March - ABBA & Tina Turner
15th March - Neil Diamond & Michael Buble
22nd March – Johnny Cash & Dolly Parton
29th March - Tom Jones & Elvis Presley
With the only UK beach to be announced as one of the top ten beach destinations in Europe attracting visitors from all over the British Isles, the lively town of Bournemouth is a great destination for a coach tour.
With seven miles of lovely golden sands and inviting shimmering sea, this fantastic resort has much to offer.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Bournemouth CarouselBack to top