Bournemouth Majestic & Beaulieu Victorian Christmas
5 Days Away
Set in the beautiful surroundings of Beaulieu, this festive escape is a delightful way to get into the Christmassy mood. While the rest of England is grey and unwelcoming, we visit one of the most beautiful parts of the country to provide some yuletide cheer at this wintry time of year!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Four nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Bay Majestic Hotel, Bournemouth
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Included bar from 11am -11pm with four complimentary drinks each day (Mon-Thurs) with a choice of beers, wines, spirits & soft drinks
● Opportunity to enjoy the traditional attractions of Bournemouth
● Admission to the wonderful Beaulieu House, festively decorated for the season
● Included excursion taking in the enchanting woodlands and idyllic villages of the New Forest.
With the only UK beach to be announced as one of the top ten beach destinations in Europe attracting visitors from all over the British Isles, the lively town of Bournemouth is a great destination for a coach tour.
With seven miles of lovely golden sands and inviting shimmering sea, this fantastic resort has much to offer.
Bournemouth CarouselBack to top