Bournemouth Christmas Celebration
5 Days Away
With its lovely beaches, gardens, excellent shopping facilities and resort attractions, Bournemouth is one of our favourite resorts. Enjoy a special Christmas break in this lovely destination.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Four nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast at the Carrington House Hotel, Bournemouth
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Special Christmas Dinner with all the trimmings
● Evening entertainment programme
● Included excursions to enjoy the fairy-tale cottages, enchanting woodlands and beautiful glades of the New Forest, along with a visit to historic Salisbury.
With the only UK beach to be announced as one of the top ten beach destinations in Europe attracting visitors from all over the British Isles, the lively town of Bournemouth is a great destination for a 2016 coach tour.
With seven miles of lovely golden sands and inviting shimmering sea, this fantastic resort has much to offer.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Festive Image carouselBack to top