Bournemouth At The Royal Bath
4 Days Away
Enjoy a special four day break to the iconic Royal Bath Hotel. Opened on Queen Victoria’s Coronation day in 1838 The Royal Bath Hotel was the first hotel to be opened in Bournemouth and has an unrivalled position on the seafront with panoramic views. With so many things to do in Bournemouth whether it’s strolling along the seaside piers or sitting back in a deckchair on the beach, you can’t fail to be charmed by this popular resort.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating
• Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Royal Bath Hotel, Bournemouth
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Indoor heated swimming pool
• Time to enjoy the traditional charm of Bournemouth
• Excursion to Lyndhurst and The New Forest.
With the only UK beach to be announced as one of the top ten beach destinations in Europe attracting visitors from all over the British Isles, the lively town of Bournemouth is a great destination for a coach tour.
With seven miles of lovely golden sands and inviting shimmering sea, this fantastic resort has much to offer.
Bournemouth CarouselBack to top