Bournemouth & The Swanage Steam Railway
5 Days Away
Enjoy the relaxed and refined ambience of Bournemouth along with two inclusive excursions to enjoy the beautiful woodlands of the New Forest and an inclusive journey on the Swanage Steam Railway.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• Four nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast at the Britannia Heathlands Hotel, Bournemouth
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Evening entertainment
• Inclusive excursion to enjoy the delights of the New Forest
• Inclusive excursion to lovely Swanage with an inclusive journey on board the Swanage Steam Railway.
With the only UK beach to be announced as one of the top ten beach destinations in Europe attracting visitors from all over the British Isles, the lively town of Bournemouth is a great destination for a coach tour.
With seven miles of lovely golden sands and inviting shimmering sea, this fantastic resort has much to offer.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Bournemouth CarouselBack to top