Bournemouth & The Sensational 60'S Experience
3 Days Away
Relive the heady days of the swinging sixties with this tour that showcases the bands that made it such a happening decade to visit. Featuring the music of Mike Pender, the original voice of The Searchers, Chris Farlowe, Herman’s Hermits and so many more, these chart topping bands bring a show that oozes talent and recaptures that sixties feeling. Time to also enjoy the delights and coastal attractions of Bournemouth.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
• Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Heathlands Hotel, Bournemouth
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• 2 for 1 bar for three hours each evening
• Admission to Bournemouth Pavillion for The Sensational 60's Experience
• Free time to explore the resort attractions of Bournemouth
With the only UK beach to be announced as one of the top ten beach destinations in Europe attracting visitors from all over the British Isles, the lively town of Bournemouth is a great destination for a coach tour.
With seven miles of lovely golden sands and inviting shimmering sea, this fantastic resort has much to offer.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Bournemouth CarouselBack to top