Bournemouth & The Magic Of Motown
5 Days Away
Join us in a celebration of the sensational sound of Motown with a fantastic show at the Bournemouth Pavillion. Featuring glittering costumes and the best dance moves in town, enjoy the music of The Temptations, Stevie Wonder, The Four Tops, Smokey Robinson, Marvin Gaye, The Jackson 5, plus many more! Combined with a sensational break in Bournemouth, the perfect coastal resort with its relaxed and refined ambience we include excursions to the New Forest, Poole and Weymouth.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• Four nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Roundhouse Hotel, Bournemouth
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• ‘2 for 1’ bar for three hours each evening
• Turkey and Tinsel celebrations
• Inclusive admission to the Magic of Motown at the Bournemouth Pavillion
• Two included days out taking in the enchanting New Forest and delightful Poole & Weymouth
With the only UK beach to be announced as one of the top ten beach destinations in Europe attracting visitors from all over the British Isles, the lively town of Bournemouth is a great destination for a coach tour.
With seven miles of lovely golden sands and inviting shimmering sea, this fantastic resort has much to offer.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Bournemouth CarouselBack to top