Bournemouth & One Night Of Elvis
4 Days Away
The timeless resort attractions of Bournemouth, together with the enchanting woodlands of the New Forest on a lovely four day break along with a sensational evening of entertainment Lee Memphis King – One Night of Elvis live at the Bournemouth Pavillion. Recreating the essence of Elvis in the ‘Vegas’ years – Memphis King will have you singing along & dancing in the aisles – so don’t miss out – ‘It’s now or never!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating
• Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Heathlands Hotel, Bournemouth
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Free time to explore the resort attractions of delightful Bournemouth
• Admission to Bournemouth Pavillion for One Night of Elvis
• Inclusive excursion to enjoy lovely Lyndhurst and the fairytale sights of the New Forest.
With the only UK beach to be announced as one of the top ten beach destinations in Europe attracting visitors from all over the British Isles, the lively town of Bournemouth is a great destination for a coach tour.
With seven miles of lovely golden sands and inviting shimmering sea, this fantastic resort has much to offer.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Bournemouth CarouselBack to top