Bournemouth & Christmas At Beaulieu House
5 Days Away
Set in the beautiful surroundings of Beaulieu, this festive escape is a delightful way to get into the Christmassy mood. While the rest of England is grey and unwelcoming, we visit one of the most beautiful parts of the country to provide some yuletide cheer at this wintry time of year! From Weymouth to the New Forest, we combine the coastal with the rural for a trip that provides a breath of fresh air.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Four nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Suncliff Hotel, Boscombe, Bournemouth
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Turkey & Tinsel festivities
● Opportunity to enjoy the traditional attractions of Bournemouth
● Admission to the wonderful Beaulieu House, festively decorated for the season
● Included excursions taking in delightful Weymouth and the enchanting woodlands and idyllic villages of the New Forest
With the only UK beach to be announced as one of the top ten beach destinations in Europe attracting visitors from all over the British Isles, the lively town of Bournemouth is a great destination for a coach tour.
With seven miles of lovely golden sands and inviting shimmering sea, this fantastic resort has much to offer.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Bournemouth CarouselBack to top