PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Two nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast at the Bosworth Hall Hotel, Market Bosworth
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Evening entertainment
● Leisure suite with heated indoor swimming pool
● “2 for 1“ bar for three hours each evening
● Inclusive itinerary taking in beautiful Stamford and lovely Royal Leamington Spa.
Enjoy an excursion to the idyllic village of Stamford. Wander through the cobbled streets of the “finest stone town in England”, and discover the treasure trove of attractions on offer. From All Saints Brewery, All Saints Church, Barn Hill & the Stamford Art Centre to the relaxing beauty of Stamford Meadows and the historical delights at Stamford Museum. Whatever makes a great day out for you, Stamford promises it – there is so much to see and do in this popular town.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Bosworth Hall - CarouselBosworth Hall - Carousel Back to top