Bosworth Hall Tribute Double Bill
3 Days Away
Three days away to enjoy the beautiful setting of our fine hotel, along with an inclusive itinerary taking in the heritage of Stratford upon Avon and the charm of lovely Stamford along with visits to Matlock Bath & Bakewell.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating
● Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Bosworth Hall Hotel, Market Bosworth
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Indoor heated swimming pool
● '2 for 1' bar for three hours each evening
● Evening entertainment including two fantastic tribute acts
● A full, inclusive itinerary as we enjoy Stamford market and the heritage of beautiful Stratford upon Avon
● Visits to Matlock Bath and Bakewell.
Stratford upon AvonStratford upon Avon
Stratford upon Avon is a historic market town in Warwickshire situated on the banks of the River Avon and a popular tourist destination attracting over three million visitors a year. With its beautiful surroundings it’s not hard to see why it’s such a hit with coach trip visitors.
Best known for being the birthplace of the poet William Shakespeare and home to the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Stratford plays host to a rich programme of events and activities from festivals and music in the park to river racing and cruises.
Bosworth Hall - CarouselBosworth Hall - Carousel Back to top