Bletchley Park & St Albans
2 Days Away
A wonderful two day break to explore the beauty and charm of St Albans, together with an included visit to Bletchley Park – most famous as the Secret visit to Bletchley Park – most famous as the Secret Intelligence Headquarters during World War II with its emotive tales of the Enigma Code, espionage and strategic deception. An unforgettable visit awaits – all in the most beautiful setting.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● One night dinner, bed & breakfast at the Chiltern Hotel, Luton
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Inclusive admission to Bletchley Park
● Visit to St Albans with its stunning cathedral and architecture.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Bletchley Park - CarouselBack to top