Blackpool Twixmas Tribute Spectacular
3 Days Away
Take Christmas that little bit further and enjoy a fabulous Twixmas break with the comfort of coach travel throughout, sensational evening entertainment and free time to explore the attractions of Blackpool.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Two nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast at the Norbreck Castle Hotel, Blackpool
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● A full programme of glittering cabaret entertainment, including sensational tributes to Freddie Mercury & Abba
● “2 for 1” Bar for three hours each evening
● Time to explore the attractions of Blackpool.
For all year round entertainment, there’s nowhere better to visit than Blackpool, the top seaside and coach holiday destination in the North of England.
Famous for its miles of unspoilt beaches and its spectacular promenade, often known as the Golden Mile, Blackpool's array of attractions is second to none.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Blackpool CarouselBack to top