Blackpool Libertys Inclusive & Illuminations
5 Days Away
Five days away to enjoy the endless attractions of this famous resort, with terrific hotel accommodation overlooking the promenade, along with an inclusive drinks package and fabulous evening entertainment.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating
• Four nights’ dinner, bed & breakfast at the Libertys Hotel, Blackpool
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Evening entertainment programme
• Included bar with four complimentary drinks each evening (Mon-Thu) with a fine choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
• Included admission to enjoy the sensational Blackpool Tower
• Free time to enjoy the resort attractions of Blackpool.
* Enjoy inclusive admission to a show of your choice at Blackpool’s venue for entertainment, VIVA. Available on breaks departing between 2nd July and 29th October.
The Liberty's Hotel, BlackpoolThe Liberty's Hotel, Blackpool
Located close to the North promenade, the Liberty’s Hotel promises a warm welcome and high standards of accommodation and service.
Hotel Features: All bedrooms with en-suite facilities, television & tea/coffee making facilities • Evening entertainment in the Alabama Cabaret Lounge • Bar • Lounge • Restaurant.
For all year round entertainment, there’s nowhere better to visit than Blackpool, the top seaside and coach holiday destination in the North of England.
Famous for its miles of unspoilt beaches and its spectacular promenade, often known as the Golden Mile, Blackpool's array of attractions is second to none.
Blackpool IlluminationsBlackpool Illuminations
Every year for a period of 66 days, the Lancashire seaside resort of Blackpool comes alive with the biggest lights festival in the UK, the world-famous Blackpool Illuminations.
Featuring over a million bulbs, the display mixes traditional motifs with contemporary displays, to create a dazzling entertainment spectacle that stretches for six miles from Starr Gate to Bispham.
During the Illuminations, hotels in Blackpool get booked up quickly. Booking a package with National Holidays takes the hassle out of searching for a hotel and allows you to enjoy the delights of the illuminations without having to worry about avoiding traffic and the late journey home.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Blackpool Illuminations - CarouselBack to top