PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Norbreck Castle Hotel, Blackpool
● Glittering cabaret entertainment
● “2 for 1” drinks at the bar for three hours each evening
● Indoor heated swimming pool
● Excursion to the beautiful Lake District
● Excursion to Liverpool
● Free time to enjoy the attractions of Blackpool
For all year round entertainment, there’s nowhere better to visit than Blackpool, the top seaside and coach holiday destination in the North of England.
Famous for its miles of unspoilt beaches and its spectacular promenade, often known as the Golden Mile, Blackpool's array of attractions is second to none.
Lake DistrictLake District
Discover the glorious Lake District, an area of outstanding beauty with stunning scenery, abundant wildlife and cool, clear, shimmering lakes.
One of the country’s favourite places for enjoying the outdoors, lose yourself in the breath-taking scenery, with a panorama of striking mountains and crags, green lush farmland, rolling fells, thriving woodland, all home to native animals and plants.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Blackpool CarouselBack to top