PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• Four nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the La Tour Hotel, Blackpool
• Evening entertainment programme
• Turkey and Tinsel festivities
• Free time to enjoy the attractions of Blackpool
• Included excursion to vibrant Liverpool
• Included excursion to the beautiful Lake District, visiting Bowness on Windermere.
For all year round entertainment, there’s nowhere better to visit than Blackpool, the top seaside and coach holiday destination in the North of England.
Famous for its miles of unspoilt beaches and its spectacular promenade, often known as the Golden Mile, Blackpool's array of attractions is second to none.
A city steeped in history, culture and attractions, Liverpool is one of the most popular city break destinations in the UK and makes a great destination for a coach break.
Liverpool's most famous sons “The Beatles” are celebrated across the city; from the exhibition in the Albert Dock to the famous Cavern Club where the lads once played, you can map out their incredible journey amongst the vibrancy and history that radiates throughout this city.
Lake DistrictLake District
Discover the glorious Lake District, an area of outstanding beauty with stunning scenery, abundant wildlife and cool, clear, shimmering lakes.
One of the country’s favourite places for enjoying the outdoors, lose yourself in the breath-taking scenery, with a panorama of striking mountains and crags, green lush farmland, rolling fells, thriving woodland, all home to native animals and plants.
Blackpool CarouselBack to top