Blackpool Inclusive At The Silversands
- Duration: 5 days
- Board Basis: Half Board
- Tour Ref: D2T7734
- Travel Type: Coach
- Excursions: 1
5 Days Away
A fabulous five day break to Blackpool, with lovely hotel accommodation, great entertainment and inclusive drinks package each evening too!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Four nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast at the Silversands Hotel, Blackpool
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Included bar from 6.30pm to 10.30pm (Monday to Thursday) offering four drinks with a choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
• Evening entertainment programme
• Included admission to enjoy the sensational Blackpool Tower
• Free time to enjoy the resort attractions of Blackpool.
* Enjoy inclusive admission to a show of your choice at Blackpool’s venue for entertainment, VIVA. Available on breaks departing between 2nd July and 29th October.
For all year round entertainment, there’s nowhere better to visit than Blackpool, the top seaside and coach holiday destination in the North of England.
Famous for its miles of unspoilt beaches and its spectacular promenade, often known as the Golden Mile, Blackpool's array of attractions is second to none.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Blackpool CarouselBack to top