PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating
• Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Chequers Plaza Hotel, Blackpool
• Evening entertainment including two sensational tribute acts
• Time to enjoy the delights of Blackpool
• Excursion to explore the attractions of Liverpool
Your Tribute Acts:
24th January - Robbie Williams & Freddie Mercury
21st February - Lionel Richie & Diana Ross
6th March - Buddy Holly & Dusty Springfield
20th March - Johnny Cash & Dolly Parton.
For all year round entertainment, there’s nowhere better to visit than Blackpool, the top seaside and coach holiday destination in the North of England.
Famous for its miles of unspoilt beaches and its spectacular promenade, often known as the Golden Mile, Blackpool's array of attractions is second to none.
Blackpool CarouselBack to top